Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.
There’s supposed to be this really big meteor shower soon in my area so of course when i was informed i instantly thought of rusame and—
———-okay so Ivan goes out one night during a meteor shower and wishes upon one of the falling stars to have a friend… and so starchild Alfred tumbles out of the sky and Ivan is instantly in love with his new best friend <3
Alfred can fly, and Ivan asks Alfred to take him flying one day, so Alfred gives Ivan stardust and whisks him away to play by the moon and with the other stars…
but in reality Alfred is just putting ivan to sleep and giving him wonderful dreams, and as ivan’s life goes on and steadily gets worse, he becomes addicted to alfred’s dreams so much that he falls into a coma…
which is okay though, because ivan has a terminal illness and it was only a matter of time before he passed on ;u;
so alfred takes ivan to the sky with him, and makes Ivan a starchild too <3
I hadn’t even thought of that but yeah omg thatd be perfect for me
MAKIN UP AN ASK MEME BECAUSE BOREDOM.
if i was a character in a comic, show, movie, etc, what aspects of my personality would naive fans oversimplify or fuck up?
PLEASE DO THIS ONE
oh look its my ask meme
lets have another round of this while i go record stuff
reblogging again because my page decided to not turn my ask box on for a while
you can see the exact moment where it realizes how bad it fucked up
Hmm, I just reblogged it from another site, but I think I can help you in terms of what to buy and how to do it. If you click the link, it’ll take you to the complete photo post that shows you what you need. In any event, here’s the list:
- Nail polish
- Floral wire, a thin bendable wire is ideal. 26 Gauge is fine.
- Floral Tape
- Wire cutters/scissors
- a pencil or cylindrical object to wrap the petals around
- Ribbon (optional)
- First, you’re gonna need to make the crown. You can do this by using the wire you already have or you can use an old headband or anything that you like that resembles a headpiece. Thicker wire is also fine for this step. As you can see, OP twisted two pieces of wire together and left loops at the end (to attach the ribbon). Then they covered it in brown floral tape.
- The second step is to make the flowers. Using your pencil/cylindrical object, twist the wire around it to create a ‘petal’. Repeat this until you have at least a couple of petals. 3-6 is usually fine, it’s really your call.
- SLIGHTLY bend the petals back to create a natural looking petal.
- After you are satisfied with the shape of your petals, cut out your flower, leaving some wire left to attach it to your crown.
- Repeat the first few steps and make the rest of your flowers.
- Take one of your flowers and CAREFULLY apply nail polish to it, one petal at a time. Think of it like making bubbles. It may be easier to pour the nail polish in a flat plate and dip it, or dip the entire flower into the polish.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- Twist the two ends of your flowers together to form a ‘stem’.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, preferably with the same color you used in the base of the crown.Repeat this for all your remaining flowers.
- The third step will be attaching the flowers to your crown. You can do this a few ways. One way is to wrap the stems around the crown. Another way is to just wrap the stems with floral tape as you go along, like the OP did.Do this until all your flowers have been attached to your crown.
- At this point, you can tie the ribbons to the loops like OP did, or decorate it any other way you like. :)
Enjoy your new floral crown!
- You can purchase most of the items in Walmart, Michael’s or any craft or flower store. You can also order it online. :)
- REMEMBER, this tutorial is just a guide. If you don’t want to use brown floral tape or if you prefer using the green floral wire, don’t be afraid to change it up. You can use any color or material your heart desires.
This is the link to the DIY Floral Crown post.
Sorry for replying late. I hope this helps you with making your own crown. :)
holy shit this nail polish thing is so clever! 8O
This would be an amazing way to use up old nail polish…